JSC NPO ENERGOMASH JOB SAFETY POLICY IMPLIES:
- Safe working conditions and conservation of life and health of employees;
- Continuous improvement and enhancement of job safety activities;
- Improvement of job safety system using well-timed development and updating of corporate guidance documents and job safety regulations documents, precise separation of employees rights, obligations, and responsibilities to observe job safety requirements;
- Consultations for employees and their representatives. Employees involvement in the job safety management system.
JSC NPO ENERGOMASH JOB SAFETY TASKS ARE:
- Workplace accidents and occupational illness prevention;
- Reduction (elimination) of the effects of harmful and/or hazardous factors of production on employees, and job health risk.
WAYS FOR GOALS ACHIEVMENT:
- Introductory training on job safety, coordination of primary, recurrent, unscheduled and targeted instruction, training for senior management and specialists on job safety, employees training to provide first aid for personnel injured at work, employees testing on job safety requirements awareness;
- Methodological assistance to the chiefs of structural divisions in development of personnel training programs on job safe methods and practices, and on job safety instruction;
- Compliance with the requirements of laws and regulations and local laws on job safety, provision and proper use of personal protective equipment, implementation of measures to prevent workplace accidents and job illness, and activities to create safe working conditions;
- Analysis and evaluation of documents on production facilities adoption and implementation, and their monitoring for compliance with job safety requirements;
- Measures to eliminate job safety requirements breaches, as well as those by employees requests;
- Detailed inspection of subdivisions on job safety issues with subsequent description of their activities;
- Participation in the special assessment of the working conditions (SOUT);
- Participation in accident investigations;
- Involvment of the personnel in job safety activities participation.
JSC NPO ENERGOMASH PRIMARY GOALS WITHIN INDUSTRIAL SAFETY ARE:
- Arrangement and insurance of industrial safety when using lifting devices and equipment operating under excess pressure;
- Manufacturing inspection by implementing a set of activities intended to insure safe operation of hazardous production facilities, as well as to prevent accidents at these facilities and insure readiness to contain accidents and incidents and mitigate their ill effects.
WAYS FOR OBJECTIVES ACHIEVEMENT:
- Development and implementation of activities to improve industrial safety at the company;
- Monitoring of activities arrangement to prepare industrial safety expert review of technical equipment, buildings and facilities, of documentation at the hazardous production facilities;
- Monitoring of compliance with schedules for periodical inspection and routine preventative maintenance;
- Information support of employees working at hazardous production facilities on changes of industrial safety requirements specified by laws and regulations.
JSC NPO ENERGOMASH PRIMARY GOALS WITH REGARD TO FIRE PROTECTION POLICY INCLUDE:
- Company, its buildings, facilities, and vehicles' fire protection;
- High level of fire protection.
WAYS FOR OBJECTIVES ACHIEVEMENT:
- Development and implementation of measures to eliminate fire causing factors;
- Support of timely detection of fires emergence, fire-brigade prompt call and successful fire-fighting;
- Periodic inspection of fire protection at the facility and its areas, as well as control of timely implementation of proposed activities;
- Constant control of fire-hazardous work, fire-protection requirements meeting at newly-constructed facilities, at shops, workshops, warehouses and other premises refurbishment and re-equipment;
- Instruction and special classes on fire safety for workers and office employees of the company (as well as for temp workers from other enterprises and organizations visiting the enterprise), and other activities on fire protection education and propaganda.