The rules for submission, review and publication of scientific articles in the collection "Proceedings of NPO Energomash named after academician V.P. Glushko"
1. Submission of articles to the editor board
1.1 To be considered materials not previously published in other publications. Authors are encouraged to refrain from publishing incomplete results that require further development. The authors need to present high requirements to the presentation of the manuscript. The article should include title, authorship, abstract, keywords, section headings, text in the impersonal form of presentation, illustrations, summary or conclusion, and references.
1.2 Copy of an article accepted in print (signed by authors) and in electronic form.
1.3 Requirements for preparation of articles listed in Annex 1, 2.
1.4 Articles logged incoming with the date of their submission to the editor board.
2. Review articles
2.1 Procedure of reviewing articles submitted to the editorial board of "Proceedings of NPO Energomash named after academician V.P. Glushko", aimed at ensuring the quality of published in a collection articles. Reviewing is mandatory for all articles submitted to the editorial board.
2.2 Chief editor or deputy chief editor directs the article for peer-review to the editor of appropriate section for theme of article.
2.3 Editor of section determines the composition of the reviewers and gets their agreement for review.
2.4 Reviewers should be skilled experts and have in the last 3 years publications on theme of peer-reviewed articles.
2.5 The editor of section can also be assigned as the reviewer. Requirements for the content of reviews is given in Appendix 3. If necessary reviewer's signature from a third party organization needs to be stamped. Submission of reviews in electronic form is allowed.
2.6 Duration of the review should not exceed one month from the date of receipt of article to the reviewer. Date of referral for review and response need to be registered.
2.7 Editorial board sends the authors copies of the review or reasoned refusal.
2.8 All reviews will be kept in a written form for five years.
2.9 Copies of reviews are sent to the Ministry of education and science of Russian Federation in case of the relevant request to the editors.
3. The procedure of formation and approval of decision about publication
3.1 The editorial board sends to the authors the text of the review (if necessary with a cover letter), as well as the text of the article with the remarks of the editor of section about requiring revision.
3.2 Reviews are submitted in printed form. Reviews can also be sent via e-mail with notifying the editor board about reading messages or to be present under the signature in register.
3.3 Review are considered by the editor of section, who may recommend to the editorial board:
• accept the article for publication without corrections
• to send the article for further review
• to return the article to the author for correction of the reviewer's comments
• reject the article (with the mandatory motivation).
For advisory decisions, one review is enough. Additional (and final) review may be appointed at the request of the authors. The editor of section makes the final recommendation decision for publication and submit it for approval to the editorial board.
3.4 Decision to publish the articles adopted by open vote at a meeting of the editorial board, chaired by the chief editor.
Requirements for execution of the work
1. The original of article must be signed by the author (authors); names of authors of article after its title are usually in alphabetical order, with indication of the abbreviated academic degrees (except for short messages). The initials come before surname.
On the first page of the article in the left corner should be provided the approver’ signature:
“To the collection “Proceedings of NPO Energomash” No. ”
_____________ V.K. Chvanov
“ “ 201
At the end of the article should include the following signatures:
Deputy chief editor            A.V. Ivanov
Chief of regime department            A.A.Lyoshin
Editor of section
Scientific and technical            V.D.Gaponov
2. The article should contain: abstract (4 ‒ 5 sentences), it is given in the beginning of the article before the main text (Times New Roman font, size 10); key words; introduction, summarizing the history of the issue and define the place of this work among the publications on this topic; the main text, which is recommended to be divided into subsections if it facilitates reading of the work; conclusions summarizing the basic results of work; references.
3. The volume of article should not exceed 18 pages of A5 format (148210 mm) and 7 drawings. The volume of short massages should not exceed 5 pages in A5 format and two drawings. Short messages are typed in Times New Roman size 10.
The excess of the volume of the article, if necessary, must be justified and agreed with the editor board.
4. Articles are typed in MS Word. Paper size A5. Page setup ‒ margins: top, left, right ‒ 2,0 cm, bottom − 2.5 cm. From edge to top of header ‒ 0 cm, bottom ‒ 1,5 cm. Text is typed in Times New Roman. The title of the article typed in capital letters font size 12Ж; titles of subsections are typed from the paragraph in lowercase letters (except the first capital letter), font size ‒ 12Ж (paragraph text starts with indent of 0.75); the font size of the main text ‒ 11; justified alignment; line spacing ‒ 1,0.
The distance between the header and the text - 1.0 spacing.
5. Illustrative material with captions inserted in the text or attached separately, in a single copy. The size of the graphs or figures are not more than 1016 cm. Drawings included in the text are presented in one of the formats (PNG, TIFF, JPEG) with a resolution of 300 dpi, quality - at least 8. Labels, cluttering the drawings, should be replaced by numbers or letter designations and listed in the captions under the pictures. Figures and tables should be readable when they are upright and should not be pale.
6. For the mathematical notation it is recommended to use the most simple symbols and single-letter codes. You should not use the indices in capital letters. It is advisable to avoid any kind of indexes and, especially, over the letters sub-indexes: tildes, dashes, arrows, etc., dash (line) for dimensionless quantities and complex conjugate numbers is maintained. In the decimals use comma (0,1).
To consider the following recommendations:
1) range of values as follows: 5...9;
2) instead of the word “number” to use the “quantity” (except to similarity criteria);
3) to distinguish the hyphen (-) from a dash ( ‒ );
4) instead of “by” to write “because”.
7. Formulas should be separated from the text by interval. When numbering formulas you should use a decimal system: the first digit of the paragraph, the second digit after the dot is the number of the formula in this paragraph (1.1), (1.2), etc. a number should stand to the right of the formula field; you do not need to number the formulas, are not referenced in the text. It is recommended to use the system of units SI or permitted along with them.
8. Literature (references) should be listed in order of citation at the end of the article indicating surname and initials of author, full title of book (article), publisher, number of pages in the book, the title of the journal (also indicate year, volume, number, starting and ending pages of the article) (see "Appendix"). In the text this source should be referenced in square brackets: , , etc. Should not refer to unpublished articles. References to foreign sources (including translated to Russian language books) are necessarily in the original language and accompanied, in the case of translation into Russian language, indication of the title and output data of translation.
9. The article must be presented in paper with drawings included in the text, on A4 sheets (only front side) in one copy and in electronic form.
BIBLIOGRAPHIC REFERENCE ON BASIS of GOST 7.1-84
(when making the literature list (references) authors are encouraged to use GOST)
Черный Г.Г. Газовая динамика. М.: Наука, 1988. 424 с.
Монин А.С., Яглом A.M. Статистическая гидромеханика. Механика турбулентности. Ч. 1. М.: Наука, 1965. 639 с.
Folkov D., Nell E.Circulation. N.Y.: Oxford Univ. Press, 1971. 591 p. (Фолков Д., Ния Э. Кровообращение. М.: Медицина, 1976. 464 с.)
Алексин В.А., Совершенный В.Д. Численный расчет турбулентного пограничного слоя с резким изменением граничных условий //Турбулентные течения. М.: Наука, 1977. С. 55-63.
Ромасенко Е.Н., Сидоренко А.С. Стендовый турбонасосный агрегат для подачи ацетама //Труды НПО Энергомаш. М., 2013. № 30 С. 260-276.
Абрамович Г.Н., Степанов Г.Ю. Гидродинамика закрученного потока в круглой трубе с внезапным увеличением поперечного сечения и при истечении через насадок Борда // Изв. РАН. МЖГ. 1994. № 3. С. 51-66.
Гонор А.Л. Асимптотическое решение нелинейной осесимметричной задачи входа в жидкость тонкого тела // Докл. АН СССР. 1989. Т. 309. № 4. С. 812-817.
Batchelor G.K., Cill A.E. Analysis of the stability of axisymmetric jets //J. Fluid. Mech. 1962. V. 14. №4. P. 529-551.
IV. Author’ certificate
Самсонов Ю.М., Суворов Н.В. Методы оценки эффективности взаимозамещения производных ресурсов: А.С. 163514 СССР // Б.И. 1986. № 13. С. 44.
Оформляется как авторское свидетельство.
Боголепов В.В., Липатов И.И. Асимптотический анализ вихрей Гертлера в пограничном слое жидкости около вогнутой поверхности. Препринт № 8. М.: ЦАГИ, 1990. 54 с.
Спиридонова В.Р.// Понятия свободы у М. Крозье и его критика. М., 1984. 24 с. — Деп, в ВИНИТИ 27.09.84. № 18391.
VIII. Dissertation, author abstract
Мельник Л.И. Основные тенденции развития органного и фортепианного искусства в Литве (Опыт сист. анализа): Дис. канд. (д-ра) искусствоведения: 17.00.02. Л., 1983. 221 с.
Requirements to the content of the review
1. Volume of the review is not regulated. The recommended amount is 1-2 sheet, A4, handwritten or printed text.
2. Review should provide a comprehensive and objective assessment, analysis of strengths and weaknesses of the submitted article and to contain the following evaluation:
• relevance of the presented in article questions;
• compliance of submitted results to the claimed topic of the article;
• completeness of the literature review, according to the accepted standard of references to the literature;
• scientific contribution of the authors: the presence and significance of new scientific results presented in the article, obtained personally by the author (group of authors);
• validity of the findings;
• presence of clear and understandable headings;
• completeness, validity and correctness of applied of mathematics and theoretical positions;
• correct terminology, clarity of presentation, style of language;
• completeness and clarity of submitted graphic material, use of units of physical units SI or permitted along with them.
3. All comments for review by the editors and authors are grouped by paragraphs.
The review should end with a recommendation:
• about possibility of publication without any changes;
• about possibility of publication, taking into account the author's amendments (without re-review);
• about refusal to the authors to publish the article.